For the highly anticipated launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One, we created an interactive universe to highlight the remastered worlds of Halo 1-4. Built mobile-first, Halo: Starscope lets users navigate through 360º environments by simply moving their device in real space. Within the experience, fans can revisit the Halo saga’s most cherished worlds, weapons, and enemies.
As Art Director on Halo: Starscope, I was responsible for planning functionality, driving visual style, editing gameplay videos, and working directly with the development team to build this cross-platform experience.
- Creative Director – Will Ulbricht
- ACD – Craig Skinner
- Copy Writer – Lee Kimball
- Art Director – Nick Wichman (that’s me!)
- Associate Copy Writer – Matthew Topolweski
- Associate Designer – Thomas Averin
- Developer – Martin Lassen
- Project Manager – Katie Pitello
- Account Supervisor – Derek Roth